View the 2021 course at Jug Mountain near McCall, ID.
Entries and waivers due by Feb 8th at 9pm.
Live and Post-Race Results
Race results will be available here online post race.
2021 Junior National Qualifier #3
February 13th-14th, 2021
Jug Mountain Ranch
2021 registration is now open.
Entries and waivers due February 8th by 9:00pm. Races for U14, U16, U18, U20. Contact John Gebhards with questions: [email protected].
Step 1: Complete the McCall JNQ Registration Form. Instructions are located on Tab 1. Fill out Tabs 2-4, save the excel file, and email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘McCall JNQ’. Please bring a copy of your forms in case they are needed.
INCOMPLETE ENTRY FORMS with missing required information will be returned for completion. Late fees will apply to any entry or change (other than scratches) received after Monday, February 8, 2021, 9:00 PM.
Step 2: Complete the online Liability Waiver for each athlete and coach. Parent/guardian signatures required for minors and waiver will be submitted electronically.
Step 3: Use the Payment link to submit the payment amount calculated on Tab 4 of the registration form by February 11th at 5:00pm.
Step 4: 48-72 hours prior to the event, complete the USSS Pre-Event Screen for each athlete and coach. The USSS Pre-Event Screen will open Thursday, February 11, by 8:00 AM. Athletes will also complete the COVID-19 Daily Symptom Check Form on the morning of race day.
Contact John Gebhards with questions: [email protected].
Course & Distance
- An athlete drop-off/pick-up zone will be clearly designated near the stadium. (venue map forthcoming)
- Registered Athletes may arrive to the venue check point with enough time to insure their Daily Covid Check (google form) has been completed for the day and they have their proper wrist bracelet for admittance.
- Registered athletes can then be dropped off to the stadium zone not more than one hour prior to their start time and must depart the venue directly after finish/cool down, and within 30 minutes of completing their race.
- Volunteers, timers, officials and coaches may arrive at or after 6:00am daily to also insure their Daily Covid Check (google form) has been completed for the day and may remain at the venue for the duration of the event day.
Nordic Skiing Opportunities
Skiing at Jug Mountain Ranch will be available on Friday, February 12th and after the races conclude Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Trail passes are available at the Clubhouse Nordic Center. During race times, beautiful skiing can also be had minutes from town at Bear Basin Nordic Center, Ponderosa State Park, Tamarack Resort and The Activity Barn. Check out the local Grooming Report for current conditions.
Toll Station Pizza
410 Railroad Ave. McCall, Idaho
Lodging options are available at the InIdaho web site at: InIdaho.com 1-800-844-3246
- Hotel McCall: 1-866-800-1183
- Holiday Inn Express, Hunt Lodge: 208-634-4700
- Shore Lodge: 800-657-6464
- Brundage Inn: 208-634-2344
- Scandia Inn: 208-634-7394
- Super 8 McCall: 208-634-4637
- Best Western Plus McCall: 208-634-2230
- America’s Best Value Inn and Suites: 208-634-6300
- Ponderosa State Park Cabins: 208-634-2164